Thursday, December 3, 2009

A great kit I got to try!

So I know I have been talking about it but I FINALLY did it! I was given a new Chanukah Banner kit that was made by Ricky Koenig who wrote the book Crafting Jewish. She is coming out with a line at CHA of kits and die cuts for Jewish Crafts as well as standard crafting stuff. I think what will set her apart from other craft company's is her chic and clean style. It is modern, urban and and sophisticated. Her crafts can be adapted to any situation for anyone. I just love them and am so honored and touched that I get to try these things out!

Below the banner I am posting the recipe so you can do it for any holiday or a birthday, a shower, anything you want to decorate for! Enjoy!





7 pieces 12”x12” heavy scrapbook paper in assorted colors and patterns
Pencil
Scissors or paper cutter
1½”-2” yards ½” thick ribbon
Clear tape
Pop dots
Optional: Hole punch and brads

You can just cut out your squares, cut out lettering (from your Cricut maybe??) and pop dot up the letters. Put it all together on a long ribbon and Tada! Its super cute! Please comment to let me know you stopped by!

3 comments:

  1. Did Ricky ever come out with her line?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can you find Rivky's line?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she did! You can find it at CraftingJewishStyle.Com!

    ReplyDelete

Visits to my blog