Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Hat Lady!

I got this hat stamp about a month ago and it is my all time fav! I love it so much! I only had dye based ink in pink so I tried to heat emboss it but it didn't work perfectly. But it is ok I still am in love with this card. I sent it to my niece for her 13th birthday. I loved it so much I made another one to have in my collection:)

I used the Happy Birthday Cuttlebug folder.

Let me know what you think-

Also I have something so cool to show you tomorrow! I got a preview kit from a new line by the author of Crafting Jewish . It is a great great craft book even if your not Jewish. The ideas are super awesome and her style is really fresh. I actually am going to get to review the book soon and GIVE ONE AWAY! Here is a link to a review on Skip To My Lou. She is not Jewish but also writes about how it is good for everyone. I am going to post about it from the Jewish Perspective since, I am Jewish and all. But the ideas are what matters. I am going to post the stuff I made from the kit. I know the new sets are going to be at the Crafting Jewish booth at CHA so I will see if I can get some teasers before she gets there :)

Any way here is my birthday card!! Sorry to the wholllle long thing!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits to my blog