Sunday, December 5, 2010

Maybe back?




So its been a year-

I started a new job about a year ago, and now that my babies are getting a little bigger and give me a little more time to do things for myself (or they craft WITH me) I am finding that I am getting back into my groove and thought I would try this whole blog thing out again.

I should start now before my Husband starts rotations for Medical School because otherwise I will never have time again.

I have been crafting up a STORM lately so I will post some pics. I have been making these cool tea boxes. I buy the boxes plain from a store near here and alter them and they come out so cool. I have some other cool things I have been doing that I will post.

Tonight I threw together a quick gift for my Sister In Law for a Chanukah party she as hosting. The pictures were taken on my cell phone so I am sorry for the bad quality. But you get the idea. I got these mini composition books and covered them in DCWV paper (The Garden Stak)

One is for "Dinner Time" I have sections for her to put menu ideas, fav recipes etc.
Next one is "Call Me" while a phone book is useless now with cell phones I thought it was a cute idea and that she might use it.
The last one was just "Notes" and its super pretty. They took me very little time to make (like an hour with breaking to deal with kid stuff) so I am thinking of making a lot of them for my mother in law and sister in laws when we go to visit in a few weeks.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visits to my blog